Monday, April 2, 2012

Pro-Choice


I classify myself in the category of pro-choice because I honestly do not know what I would do if I was put into the situation to choose. But because of my social location in society I would not have to choose abortion. I do believe in adoption because so many families that want children cannot have them but more girls that are too young or cannot afford to raise a child consider adoption but then once the baby comes changes their minds, which is wrong. If a young girl cannot mentally handle being a mother or financially raise a child or her family cannot then they should either take care of the situation before they become too attached or change their minds about adoption.

I believe fully in God and I am religious but some situations are not for everyone and I believe children should not be born into bad situations because then the odds are fully against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment